Lenovo Keyboard IdeaPad s10-3
“LAPTOP KEYBOARD BRAND”
* Model : Lenovo IdeaPad s10-3
*Wholesale Price: PHP 650.00 (minimum of 20pcs.)
*Retail Price : PHP 900.00
*Keyboard:Original laptop keyboards for Model
Specification of Lenovo IdeaPad S10-3S Keyboard
Layout: US Layout
Weight: 430 g
Status: Genuine and new!
Remark: Ribbon cable included
Replace Part Numbers:
Lenovo IdeaPad S10-3 S10-3S Laptop
Lenovo IdeaPad S10-3S Laptop Keyboard Warranty Info:
- 100% new high quality laptop keyboard.
- 100% Q.C.of EVERY notebook keyboard.
- Guaranteed to meet or exceed OEM specifications.
- Usually the same business day shipping.
- We stand behind our Lenovo IdeaPad S10-3S Keyboard 100%.
We are profession retail Lenovo IdeaPad S10-3S Keyboard. The Lenovo IdeaPad S10-3S Keyboard replacement is in great condition. Welcome Wholesale for Lenovo IdeaPad S10-3S Keyboard. You will get special price.
Each Lenovo IdeaPad S10-3S Keyboard have 1 month warranty.
We are selling original Lenovo IdeaPad S10-3S Keyboard . The Lenovo IdeaPad S10-3S Keyboard is fitting for your laptop completely. Lenovo IdeaPad S10-3S Laptop Keyboard is almost perfect after two consecutive tests, that is, tested by electronic devices and human hands.
A high percentage of the laptops we receive for repair are damaged because the user went with a part that was not original,and it ended up damaging their laptop. Always make sure you’re buying original parts.
There are many Lenovo IdeaPad S10-3S Keyboard replacement options offered here on our site, but please make sure you match your model number correctly. Many similar models do not have compatible Lenovo IdeaPad S10-3S Keyboard replacement. Please don’t hesitate email us, if you have any problem.
Lenovo IdeaPad S10-3S Notebook Keyboard NOTICE:
- To avoid electrostatic discharge, ground yourself by using a wrist grounding strap or by periodically touching an unpainted metal surface (such as the back panel) on the computer.
- The key caps on the keyboard are fragile, easily dislodged, and time-consuming to replace. Exercise care when removing and handling the keyboard.
- Before securing the latch on the system board connector, ensure that the keyboard connector is seated and the tabs on the connector are properly aligned with the slots on the system board connector. Failure to align the tabs could result in a malfunction of the computer or damage to the cable and/or the cable connector.