“LAPTOP BATTERY BRAND”
*Price: Php1000.00 *Low price but high quality Laptop Battery *They are OEM Battery.We have some original Battery *Note:Original battery is about Php2000.00 up *Check our TIPIDPC Account for customer feedback (Account Name:AMax) *1Month Warranty *NOTE: Some brand and model are on stock but some brand is order basis JUST CALL FIRST FOR ANY AVAILABILITY All items and parts are Brand New
“Price is subject to change without prior notice”
How to use new battery:
1.1st charge for the new battery is 12 Hours laptop turn off,before you charge consume first until the percentage is 10%-20% then charge.
2.do not drain or 0% your battery within 1 week .the warranty is void.
Do you want your laptop run well at any mobile place ? The Follow suggestions will help you protect your laptop battery life.
1. Before using the new battery, Please read the battery maintain parts of the user manual carefully.
2. When charge your battery first time, Please fully charge 12 hours. The new battery need three times charge/discharge cycles before achieving maximum capacity.
3. If a long time (three weeks or longer) without using a laptop or find the battery charge/discharge time become shorter than before, You should fully discharg the battery before charging next time.
4. When charge the battery, Please keep the laptop power off. Don’t unplugged the power on the battery charge half-way. It is best time to use your laptop after full charged 30 minz later.
5. Don’t put battery exposure, damp and erosion some chemical liquids. Avoid contact with metal stuff to make battery short-circuit and so on.
Seven tips to Prolong your laptop battery life
1. Do recharge your notebook/laptop battery when battery rundown.
2. Try Li-ion battery for your laptop. It can work long time than Non Li-Ion one.
3. Keep your laptop defragmentation regularly to prolong the laptop battery life.
4. Use some hard drive and optical drive spin-down software to reduce the power consumption of laptop.
5. When long time without using laptop, Keep it in standby or sleep mode. It can both save the power and extend the notebook battery life.
6. Store your battery in a cool and dry place when don’t use.
7. If you usually keep your laptop plugged in fixed power or rarely use it. Please take down your battery. If not, it will hurt the battery life.