Toshiba Keyboard Satellite L650
“LAPTOP KEYBOARD BRAND”
* Model : Toshiba Satellite L650
*Wholesale Price: PHP 650.00 (minimum of 20pcs.)
*Retail Price : PHP 1,000.00
*Keyboard:Original laptop keyboards for Model
Specification of Toshiba Satellite L650 Keyboard
Layout: US Version
Weight: 430 g
Status: Genuine and new!
Remark: Ribbon cable included
Toshiba Satellite C650 C650D C650D-BT2N11 C650D-ST2N01 L650 L650D C655 C655D L655 L655D L670 L670D L675 L675D Series
Toshiba Satellite L650 Laptop Keyboard Warranty Info:
- 100% new high quality laptop keyboard.
- 100% Q.C.of EVERY notebook keyboard.
- Guaranteed to meet or exceed OEM specifications.
- Usually the same business day shipping.
- We stand behind our Toshiba Satellite L650 Keyboard 100%.
We are profession retail Toshiba Satellite L650 Keyboard. The Toshiba Satellite L650 Keyboard replacement is in great condition. Welcome Wholesale for Toshiba Satellite L650 Keyboard. You will get special price.
Each Toshiba Satellite L650 Keyboard have 1 month warranty.
We are selling original Toshiba Satellite L650 Keyboard . The Toshiba Satellite L650 Keyboard is fitting for your laptop completely. Toshiba Satellite L650 Laptop Keyboard is almost perfect after two consecutive tests, that is, tested by electronic devices and human hands.
A high percentage of the laptops we receive for repair are damaged because the user went with a part that was not original,and it ended up damaging their laptop. Always make sure you’re buying original parts.
There are many Toshiba Satellite L650 Keyboard replacement options offered here on our site, but please make sure you match your model number correctly. Many similar models do not have compatible Toshiba Satellite L650 Keyboard replacement. Please don’t hesitate email us, if you have any problem.
Toshiba Satellite L650 Notebook Keyboard NOTICE:
- To avoid electrostatic discharge, ground yourself by using a wrist grounding strap or by periodically touching an unpainted metal surface (such as the back panel) on the computer.
- The key caps on the keyboard are fragile, easily dislodged, and time-consuming to replace. Exercise care when removing and handling the keyboard.
- Before securing the latch on the system board connector, ensure that the keyboard connector is seated and the tabs on the connector are properly aligned with the slots on the system board connector. Failure to align the tabs could result in a malfunction of the computer or damage to the cable and/or the cable connector.