Toshiba keyboard Satellite L100
“LAPTOP KEYBOARD BRAND”
* Model : Toshiba Satellite L100
*Wholesale Price: PHP 700.00 (minimum of 20pcs.)
*Retail Price : PHP 1,100.00
*Keyboard:Original laptop keyboards for Model
Specification of Toshiba Satellite L100 Keyboard
Layout: US Version
Weight: 430 g
Status: Genuine and new!
Remark: Ribbon cable included
Toshiba Satellite L100 Laptop Keyboard Warranty Info:
- 100% new high quality laptop keyboard.
- 100% Q.C.of EVERY notebook keyboard.
- Guaranteed to meet or exceed OEM specifications.
- Usually the same business day shipping.
- We stand behind our Toshiba Satellite L100 Keyboard 100%.
We are profession retail Toshiba Satellite L100 Keyboard. The Toshiba Satellite L100 Keyboard replacement is in great condition. Welcome Wholesale for Toshiba Satellite L100 Keyboard. You will get special price.
Each Toshiba Satellite L100 Keyboard have 1 month warranty.
We are selling original Toshiba Satellite L100 Keyboard . The Toshiba Satellite L100 Keyboard is fitting for your laptop completely. Toshiba Satellite L100 Laptop Keyboard is almost perfect after two consecutive tests, that is, tested by electronic devices and human hands.
A high percentage of the laptops we receive for repair are damaged because the user went with a part that was not original,and it ended up damaging their laptop. Always make sure you’re buying original parts.
There are many Toshiba Satellite L100 Keyboard replacement options offered here on our site, but please make sure you match your model number correctly. Many similar models do not have compatible Toshiba Satellite L100 Keyboard replacement. Please don’t hesitate email us, if you have any problem.
Toshiba Satellite L100 Notebook Keyboard NOTICE:
- To avoid electrostatic discharge, ground yourself by using a wrist grounding strap or by periodically touching an unpainted metal surface (such as the back panel) on the computer.
- The key caps on the keyboard are fragile, easily dislodged, and time-consuming to replace. Exercise care when removing and handling the keyboard.
- Before securing the latch on the system board connector, ensure that the keyboard connector is seated and the tabs on the connector are properly aligned with the slots on the system board connector. Failure to align the tabs could result in a malfunction of the computer or damage to the cable and/or the cable connector.