AMO-5G10 – Ubiquiti Omni 5.45 – 5.85 GHz 10dBi Antenna
• Frequency Range: 5.45 – 5.85 GHz*
• Gain: 10 dBi
• Elevation Beamwidth: 12 deg
• Max VSWR: 1.6:1
• Downtilt: 4 deg
• Dimensions** (l x w x h): 158 x 98 x 579 mm
• Weight**: 0.68 kg
• Wind Survivability: 125 mph
• Wind Loading: 8 lb @ 100 mph
• Polarization: Dual Linear
• Cross-pol Isolation: 25 dB min
• ETSI Specification: EN 302 326 DN2
• Mounting: Universal pole mount, Rocket M bracket, and weatherproof RF jumpers included Utilize airMAX Technology.
AMO-5G10 is a carrier-class omnidirectional antenna with 2×2 MIMO, operating between 5.45 and 5.85GHz with a 10dBi gain. Works well with Rocket M5 radios.
airMAX Omni is a Carrier Class 2×2 Dual Polarity MIMO omnidirectional antenna. Rocket M and airMAX Omni-Directional Antennas have been designed to seamlessly work together. Installing Rocket M on airMAX Omni-Directional Antenna requires no special tools–you simply snap it into place with the mount and use the RF jumper cables provided with the Antenna.
Unlike standard WiFi protocol, Ubiquiti’s Time Division Multiple Access (TDMA) airMAX protocol allows each client to send & receive data using pre-designated time slots scheduled by an intelligent AP controller. This “time slot” method eliminates hidden node collisions & maximizes air time efficiency. It provides many magnitudes of performance improvements in latency, throughput, & scalability compared to all other outdoor systems in its class. Intelligent QoS Priority is given to voice/video for seamless access. Long Distance Capable of high speed Carrier Class links Latency Multiple features dramatically reduce noise.